Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No New Books

Well, November and December have been good selling months as I had hoped.  And although it's nice to be selling the books I already have it's hard for me to not be making a new book.  But I am stumped as to what I want to make next.

I've done Complicated, Intermediate, Simple and Super Simple.  I've done a tiny book.  I've done a book of foxes.  I need a new subject and I haven't quite figured that out.  Think maybe I should just start drawing and use it even if it isn't the freshest, newest idea ever.  Someone has already done a cuss word book.  Maybe I should do a book of negative affirmations.    That would be funny.  I'm awful at hand lettering though.

Maybe I need to do some meditation on this.  Maybe then something will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment