Saturday, October 17, 2015

Originals

I have been thinking about selling my original artwork from my coloring books for Christmas or maybe ongoing.  Like $19.99 for each signed drawing and $3 shipping no matter how many you buy.  I have hundreds of drawings.  Not sure how I will decide which ones to sell or if I will just let people contact me and suggest the one they want.

As for having nothing to draw, I am drawing again.  I just don't feel I have much of a new direction.  I'm doing some cuter kinds of drawings and EVEN MORE FLOWERS.  Ugh, the fox book was so refreshing to draw that I am having trouble going back to plain doodles.  However the fox book is so specialized that it doesn't sell well.  I do better with general doodles.  Making some child-like landscape scenes.  OH WELL, at least I am drawing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment